Saturday, December 03, 2005

The A-Z of ME

I am stealing this from Karen, who stole it from someone else! HA!

A-Age: 36
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: scrubbing the tub-don't ask how long I avoid it
D-Dessert you love: a chocolate malt
E-Essential start your day item: coffee & newspaper
F-Favorite actor(s): Gwyneth Paltrow & Colin Firth
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5'3"
I-Instruments you play: used to play guitar in high school, dabbled with the flute
J-Job title: part time nanny and full time slave at home
K-Kids: 1 girl and 2 boys
L-Living arrangements: Me, husband and three kids
M-Mom's name: Judy
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope
P-Phobia: driving-people scare me to death
Q-Quote you like: "Intellect is invisible to the person who hasn't any." Arthur Schopenhauer
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: 2, I'm the oldest
T-Time you woke up today: 8 am
U-Unique habit: I have to sleep with my hands underneath me somehow or at least under a pillow (under the blanket isn't enough-it has to be something solid)
V-Vegetable you hate: I really hate a lot of them, but cauliflower is so stinky when cooked.
W-Worst habit: eating kid food-spaghettios, pizza, hot dogs, etc.
X-X-rays you've had: teeth, back, neck, head, hands, feet, knees, hips (I have arthritis)
Y-Yummy food you can make: I make VERY good cookies; peanut butter and chocolate chip
Z- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

1 comment:

Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

Fun to read! Glad you did this.