Monday, March 09, 2009

Today show Segment about ME!



No, not really, but I do consider myself a Digital Mom and I guess I'd better living out here in the middle of the damn forest! Kind of interesting since I am both a member of CafeMom and a loyal Dooce reader.

Some days it seems like I'm spending every free moment on the computer; transferring photos and editing them, posting on my blog and message boards and Twitter and Facebook, or just reading fun stuff. It seems like so many practical things are just easier on the internet. We don't have any local weather report, so I get all my weather from The Weather Channel online. I have gotten blog reading down to a routine where I can read the latest post BEFORE all the ads load.

It might seem like I am spending an inordinate amount of time on the Web, but with a super-demanding, death-defying toddler under my feet, I'll bet it rarely consumes more than an hour a day. While it is tempting to let my eyes glaze over during naptime, I still have to do the dishes and shower and feed the dog...

No comments: