Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I wouldn't do for Georgie's Head

Poor George seems to always have a "bruised apple" head. If he doesn't have a fresh one, he's got an old yellowing one. He is constantly pulling out drawers, getting on top of things or under them, or otherwise banging his head.

Consequently, I've had to elevate my drafting table really high to keep him from using it as a target and since it is so high now, my short self has to stand to use it and keep it at an angle to do so, which means that everything slides off because long ago I took off the bottom tray because it was broken.

So.... after this steam roller of events, I got a new trimmer that has grippy feet. Pretty much everything else will stay put for short periods, but my old gigantic guillotine trimmer was just too scary to ever put on there. With discount coupon in hand, I got this little guy at Michael's and it really works great. They have really improved upon the rotary trimmer since I last had one and the price was great.



I don't know if it was the new trimmer or what, but I have been scrapbooking like a maniac this past week. Fun to have my mojo back! Maybe I will even scan some to post!

No comments: