Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Little Carnivore is 8 Months Old



Georgie doesn't really eat the meat; he just chews on it for a while-still doesn't have any teeth. Little dude is pulling up and walking all around the furniture and can crawl wherever he wants to go. Some serious babyproofing is going to happen here this weekend. It's been so long since we've had a baby in the house that it feels like a minefield now.
I realize that I sound like a really bad reporter, but George has become so demanding in the last few weeks, I am totally frazzled. He wants constant interaction and attention and it is exhausting. I know that this stage will quickly pass when he is fully walking, but I am drained right now.
I can't believe my little lamb is already 8 months old. It is flying by and as usual, I wish I was less tired and enjoying it more.

No comments: